Kalau Salji Ada Di Malaysia

Assalamualaikum..

This is my second entry for today as this is the only free time (maybe) that I have now. Even though I've told you all that I always busy with my life as a student, I'm still having a time browsing the Internet searching thru the website for any cute and fashionable dresses as well as jubah. I make this as a habit which 15 minutes before I sleep, I'll be looking for any website. This one of the way that can pay back my tiredness after so long facing the books. Lately I found that winter fashion attract my attention more that dress. I think that trench coat paired with boot are so fashionable and cool. 

So cute..NAK!! NAK!!

JN801Blue-detil
Wanna crrry..
Oh my.. *.*

Very fashionable..Help me to own this..
Together with the boot..
Seriously.. I feel like wanna buy one just to hang in my wardrobe.. Is this too much?? And I found that many online website for these winter coat are from Indonesia. Does anyone know any webs form Malaysia?? Please fulfil my wish. Hope also that I can travel to the winter country.. Pray for me buddy..

No comments:

Post a Comment